Friday, August 17, 2007

your freaking me out

 

My nephew is over spending the night

He is showing my son a website call Peteranswers.com

you ask it questions and it gives you answers

So my son says oh my gosh!!!

aaron had asked peter if he was in the room

the answer: this slide show is boring..

we were watching a slide show of randys childhood

I get up and walk over<this has peak my interest...I said ask it something else..

What color is my shirt..

it answers green

ok that is creepy...

How many people are standing in this room

It answers 5

I say <..starting to feel my skin crawl > there must be something to it..a trick

I go on the other computer and my nephew walks in and says it is a trick

He says you put a period in and type in the answer... I guess the answer doesn't show or something...

I said its a good thing I was starting to get creeped out..

So he is in there tricking the boys....Too Funny

Cameron is convinced the guy is going to come get us so he goes into the kitchen and gets a knife...

I say its a trick cameron...put the knife up silly

Cameron: it was a trick<laughing> now he is wanting to know how to do it himself..

Little trickers...

I have to admit he really got me...and I don't fall easy

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!  I was getting freaked out from here!  LOL!  J

Anonymous said...

I was getting creepy up my spine. Paula

Anonymous said...

I think there would be a *thwack* happening, if someone did that to me, LOL.  Too funny!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny ~ Just knew Cameron would want to know how to do it :o) little tricker ~ Ally x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/ally123130585918/Lifewithally

Anonymous said...

HaHa...my Pete already has a love/hate relationship with computers and the internet...I can just imagine if someone did that to him......  - Barbara

Anonymous said...

OMG I would have been creeped out too