Monday, August 20, 2007

coversations

We were all sitting around watching home videos..

my sister,hubby,neice,nephew,and my kids..

We were watching Cameron at 6 months and he was in my grandmas lap trying to chew on a newspaper...finally Aaron my nephew said

Aaron: What is Cameron chewing on? Is it newspaper

We all said in unison: It's A TV Guide

Aaron:<age13> says what the heck is a TV GUIDE?

Me: Back in the day you didn't have a button to push on the tv to see want was coming on you had to read a magazine called the TV Guide. it told you what was on every channel

Aaron: Laughing ...Your kidding me..

Me: No we not..

Aaron: Boy that had to suck

Me: well not really it was all we knew..

Aaron: Well you have a point..

 

I guess he had never seen a TV Guide b4....Too Funny

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol funny. My kids are like what's an 8 track.  

Anonymous said...

Donna, OMG that is too funny, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

I need a TV guide since I can't figure out digital cable!

Anonymous said...

There weren't as many channels back then.  Now days there are a million channels to chose from, and almost no write up about the shows which is just as well because they all play the same darn programs, just different sponsors.  Goofy huh?  We don't use the TV Guide any more, not even the one from the newspaper.  In fact, we don't even get the newspaper, we just read the news online.