Saturday, August 18, 2007

duh mom

I read in people tony bennet got married he was 80 his wife was 40

it said after 2 decades of dating.

So I start thinking 2 decades 20 years...she was 20 and he was 60...then you know how your minds says is that right.?.

Then I start to doubt myself maybe a decade isn't 10 years..

I walk into the living room and say

Me: Cameron is a decade 10 years

Cameron: <says in a tone that says I'm dence>huhhhh yeah because a decagon has 10 side so its 10 years..

Me:<shaking my head thinking what the heck is a decagon I don't even remember that crap> Where does the kids remember all this crap

boy he is already smarter than me....Don't tell him that....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes kids now days are so smart. Sometime it can be good and sometime it can be bad. Wish I had one around to ask some questions of. lol Paula

Anonymous said...

I won't tell if you won't tell.  We've got to stick together!  ;o)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

LOL your conversations get better all the time :o) ~ Cameron is a smart boy ~ Ally x