Monday, August 20, 2007

coversations

 

 

So it has been a while sent Shelby's passing to Kitty heaven.. I think of him still but it doesn't hurt as much..

I now realized how much stress Shelby had put on our lives with all his urination and pooping where ever for the last 2 years...

Putting the wood floors helped in the end..nevertheless

Zach still talks about shelby and how he misses him

we had this conversation

Zach: Mom I still miss Shelby

Me: you still miss shelby? I do to

Zach: I talk to him at night

Me: you do?

Zach: I ask God if I could talk to him and he lets me. I tell Shelby that we miss him still and we love him <a sad look in his eyes>

Me:oh honey that is sweet you miss him..I am glad you get to talk to him..Tell him I love himm

Zach: I already do momma and he misses you

Me:<Sad Sigh>

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's so hard to lose a pet and I'm happy that your feeling a little better.

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!!  That just grabs my heart!  -  BArbara

Anonymous said...

Awwww  Donna, that is so sweet, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

That made tears in my eyes. Sounds like one of my daughter and her kids when they were little. Paula

Anonymous said...

Donna Zach is such a caring little boy ~ such a lovely conversation ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Shelby still misses her rat really badly. We have moved the GP downstairs so she has someone to play with...

Anonymous said...

Each time a pet dies we go outside and pick a star for our dearly departed friend.  The kids like being able to go outside at night and focus on something that represents the pet so they can talk to them.  As old as they all are they still wander out to the back occasionally to talk with the stars.

Anonymous said...

sweet boy...J