Tuesday, November 29, 2005

nightime conversations with Cameron

Me:scoot your butt over and make room for mom

Cameron:<giggles> <singing> Oh momma your the best mom ever I love you more than Arby's..

Me<laughing> wow more than Arby's..<roast beef sandwich shop> I guess I really rate since you LOVE Arby;s

Cameron: <laughs>

Me:: SO you wont to tell me what you and your brother were fighting about earlier today?

Cameron::Well you see Zach wanted to play Call of Duty 2 but Trip<ncighborhood kid> and I didn't want to ....so we said lets play hit the soccer ball against the wall...:Zach got mad and got the gun <translation...a stick that they picked up off the ground that they were using as a gun> and I told him NOOOO!!!! Put that down

Me: that still doesn't tell me why your brother wanted to break your finger off..

Cameron: well he didn't it was an accident he meant to hit me and miss and hit my fi.nger.

Me::What were you doing to make Zach so mad??...

Cameron: NOTHING!!!

Me: unhuh..

Cameron: ok! ok!! I'll admit it I called him a baby and he made a face like this< he makes the face> and then I make a face like this<shows me the face he made>

Me:: I don't like it when you and brother hurt each other

Cameron: I know<voice trailing off>

Me::well thank you for telling me the truth...That makes momma happy when you tell the truth

Cameron:: I have to!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me:????

Cameron:Cause of Santa....he knows when your liei.ng..I want to get my presents Ya know..

Me<Laughing>  ok give me a kiss....I'm sure Santa is very happy with you...

Me::Night Night my little man..

Cameron: Night momma.....LOVE YA!!!!<he sings>

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oops, and Cameron.  I clicked and entered too soon.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy your conversations with Zach.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing both!

Anonymous said...

They sound like a pair of cuties. Rhonda

Anonymous said...

Awwwww