Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Big Letter in the mail

Ok ....about 3 months ago I got a wild hair to apply a few places to work.  Cameron and Zachary are in school all day and I have been bored and eating way too much.<I've got the big butt to prove it>

SO I applied at the Post Office took thier crazy test ....hummm I guess it was in MAY.  I passed and got the usual Thank you for your time your name is on a list <with a half billion other people> dont call us we will call you blah blah blah blah Z'sZ'sZ'sZ's

Well today.. low and behold I got an envelope from USPS saying we want to interview you.  Dang little old me who would of thought ...I figured they forgot me ...because I wasnt feeling the love.  So we will see what happens.... I hope if I do get offered the job that I don't regret it.

I would like to go back to college maybe do social work, counseling or nursing. I have a college degree I got in 1983 never used it. I'm such a numb nutt I know.

Well guys, I'm really tired OH just one more thing

Thank you for the kind words on my friend cecy.  Yes I do miss her ....some days not so bad some days I think about her a lot.  Today I went up to the school to help the teacher and saw her son Jaxon. He ran up and hugged me so hard and said I love you Donna.  It kind of took me back because he has never done that before without me hugging first.

My first thought was ....I wish cecy was here to see Jaxon and then I smiled and thought oh but she is ...she is watching right now.:-)

Much love,

Donna In Texas

No comments: