Saturday, October 23, 2004

walmart surprize

So look at this little cutey in this picture... Not bad for a young thing.

No its not my husband...NIce of you to think so:-) Just kidding

I'm probably old enought to be his momma  You think!!!!

I'm not a soap opera fan but those of you that are know this is Donn Swaby of Passions.

Well eat your hearts out girls I was about 2 feet from him today.

This picture actually doesn't show how really cute he is in person.

Me Hubby and kids parked at our walmart and there in the parking lot was a big top that said people live.  Of course I had no idea what the heck that meant..... but it had music and my boys were like lets go see what it is momma.!! I said ok lets go. It had a bunch of booths with freebie stuff and a place you could get a make over stuff like that.

One of the girls in the booth said do you like soap operas? I replied I dont watch them why? She replied that guy is from the soap opera Passions.

I was like huh ok. I walked over about 2 feet from him and watched him take pictures with some little young girls. I thought about getting my picture taken with him to show in my journal

but dang if I looked pretty sad with no make up and hair all funkyfied <ok not sure if thats a word>

Anyway for you gals that watch and like him well nana nana boo boo to you.:-)

I do have to say he was looking pretty cute with his hair all fixed in a cute hairstyle and his shades smelling all nice.

garsh do I feel old....

Donna in Texas 

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

funkified is a word around here too - and a fashion statement - lol.

Anonymous said...

That was cool u got to meet a soap opera star.  I'm a big All My Children fan, I would love to meet Susan Lucci.
http://journals.aol.com/vernae69/PiecesOfMe

Anonymous said...

You should've had your picture taken.:)  I'd look pretty funkyfied everyday.  It always seem when I leave the house with no make-up on and my hair pulled up, I see someone I know out and about.  It's neat you got to see the Passions dude though!
Steph

Anonymous said...

hey there!  had a chance to check out your journal and it is cool!  :)  i'll be checking in with you every now and then to see what's up in your world....it's awesome to have the dedication to write like this....good for you!  kristy