Friday, October 22, 2004

Families can't live with can't kill em :-)

 

Its Halloween so here is my scary story.

 

You know the old saying you don't just marry your husband you

marry the whole family.? aaaaggghhh!!!

Well why didn't somebody tell me this.

Where was I.... when this tidbit was being talk about?

 

This whole marrying the whooollleee family NOOO!

This is very scarey be afraid be very afraid

They should of said run for your life:-)

 

Here is some scary thoughts that I ponder on daily.

I have yet to figure out the answers so if you have any please feel free to share them with me.

-How to get along with your mother at any age without scratching your own eyes out.

-How to talk your husband into giving up the remote.

Fat Chance!!

 

-How to get your mother in law to openly criticize you in front of your husband instead of behind his back so he believes you...  Do I here a amen on this one!!

-How take a poop with an audience.....<once kids come into the picture you never get toliet time or bath time alone for a long time :-) Someone always needs you..

-How to talk back to your mother in law when she is being psycho without losing your cool and looking psycho yourself.

Wait wait I think my heads doing that 360 thing again!

 

-How to hold your breath for long periods of time...this one due to the fact I live with an all male population the flatulent smells could curl your toes.

-How to ignore an aging body ...do your boobs hang low and  and do they bobble too and frow  oh wait I think its about ears oh wellbody parts are body parts. 

Sorry I'm getting off the subject where were we????  oh yes In -Laws

 

-How to keep your mouth shut when the loser of the family <who still lives with his mommie and daddy at age 33 and still doesn't work or get up before 4pm> tries to give you advice on life...like he knows anything ugh!

-How to not choke the living daylights out of your sister in law when she says  Well your ass ain't so small these days..And any human or animal can see she is wider than she is tall.

She is just jealous yeah thats right so there :-)

 

-How to be careful and not call your husband's family ...your pet name for them to thier faces <I call them the adams family from the tv show>because you have forgotten there real names...... Just kidding I didn't forget thier real names mama and papa adams oh wait wrong again..who are they again????

Ok I better stop before the in -law police come and get me.  You know these people don't you..... we all have some in our families.

They're creepy and the kooky, mysterious and spooky, they're altogether ooky…The Adams Family"Sing the chours now...Dud dud dud dud click click

                           dud dud dud dud click click

                           dud dud dud dud ....dud dud dud dud.. ...dud dud dud dud click click

They are put into our lives to drive us crazzzzzyyyy!!!

whhhoooowwwaaahhh

Thats my halloween story and I'm sticking to it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand the male flatulence thing.  I have my husband, son and the male dog stinking me out.  I'm lucky in that my husband's family is great.  But I've dated a couple of guys where their families were straight out of the twilight zone.  And I was hated by mommy dearest for dating their beloved sons.>:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with my husband and the remote!