Thursday, October 28, 2004

Did I sleep at all

Grumpy..Grumpy look who's grumpy  MEEEE!!>>>>So why doesn't AOL... give you more choices in the mood section ....or here is a thought.... let you fill in it with your own mood.  It's like you can be in these certain moods but no other.:-) Happy.... thats there anxious .....thats there also but sleepy aaaack nope, tired aaack nope cant have that mood either.:-)  Control freaks thats what they are yep yep yep.  We also really need a AOl review button to see what our entry looks like before we send it to be read.I have to see the big picture to proofread better....

Now I know these things because I'm a perfectionist and control freak myself..... oh my gosh did I just admit this ?...where is that delete button.

Watching tv with the kids this morning .......very tired dreamed all night about my job interview today.<the one at the postal service> 

Why do we do that!!  I dreamed I couldn't find the place and car wouldn't work etc.....You know the dream...  When I finally get to the interview <in my dream> it's not a interview with the postal service but a waitressing job at Benningans.. then next I'm in a chapel on my knees with monks all around and were praying... 

So I woke up exhausted  go figure.

These cartoons are a little crazy ed edd eddy  did the cartoon makers studder ...... crazy things......... give me the jetson or the flintstones  yep I must be getting old:-)

Ok now there is a comercial for a gun called the stink blaster that blows stinky gas in someones face.  Humm ....who needs a gun when you live with all guys.... Well as you can tell I'm not really a morning person my humor is borderline groucheyness <Come on aol lets get spellcheck my brain in tired>

 

Coffee coffee must have coffee.

Donna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your interview :)  I enjoyed talking with you this morning.

Anonymous said...

I don't do mornings to well myself.  And thank GOD for coffee!:)
Steph