Friday, October 22, 2004

Boring little old me

Ok guys some of you have requested a little info on me....So here ya go.

My name is Donna I have 3 sons Landon 22, Cameron 9, and Zachary 6.  NO its not a typo there is a big age spread in my children.

I was very young when I had my oldest. I remarried in my 30's to Husband Randy and then had Cameron and Zachary.

Being a mom again to small children has been more of a blessing this time around because I'm older and more appreciative. Older and wiser :-)

I turned 43 in August and somedays I really feel it and other day I think I'm too young to be this old!! 

My husband thinks I have all the answers with our kids together but I remind him I have already raised one so I have had a little practice.

When my 22 year old does something that frustrates me I have to remind dear husband that I have never had a 22 year old so everything I experience with Landon is always a first for me.

Landon says I'm not as strict as I was with him.....he is probably right I have more patience and understanding at this age. Then I tell him I love him and he will always be me baby boy he gets embarassed and shuts up :-)

Ok there is a little bit about me I'm a pretty boring person I think ... I love reading other people journals....Some of you guys are so funny and awesome writers. I enjoy all the feedback you give meon my journal and have started to develop some really nice freindships.

Talk to you guys later

Donna in Texas

I reply----- Honey do we have anything sweet in the kitchen?

husbands reply---- ME I'm sweet

Me- sorry honey can't handle that much sweetness

<my husband is such a dork but he is my dork and I love him>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's cute.........the husband part - lol.