Saturday, October 16, 2004

Just a quick note

 

 

 

I must admit it I'm a little apprehensive about this journal thing...Kind of like when I was a little kid on the high dive and everybody is saying just jump it will be ok and I'm thinking yeah right after they pull my limp body out of the water:-) I also have one disclaimer.. I am not the worlds best speller and I dont see spell check on this journal thing so please no e-mails on my spelling I know its awful I will try my best ok...ok

I have been a journal reader for quite a while now and have enjoyed following the laughter and lives of fellow journalers <ok there is that spelling thing already rearing its ugly head:-)>

It is my hope that you enjoy this journal journey as I clean out these cobwebs and try to figure this thing called midlife out. Ok now I feel a little better whew!!! So until tomorrow or whenever more thoughts escape my cluttered mind.

Donna In Texas

Ps.The picture above is from Josephinewall.com I encourage you to visit her wonderful site

I'm new to this and I'm trying to learn all rules however if I make a honest mistake in my postings Please let me know I encourage your feedback many thanks

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You spell just fine.  Your journal is perfect!  I'm going to enjoy reading it.  It's a big leap sometimes to let people into your world and so honored you're letting me in.  I'm going to save it to my favorite journals in my journal right now.
Steph

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm also a 40ish mother of three boys however i live in california but grew up in Texas. Congratulations on taking the big step into journal-land. I'm still only enjoying the reading of all the wonderful journals. So you are one step ahead of me. This is also my first time at commenting. It's kind of scary too. So good luck on future journal entries. I look forward to reading them. And yes all the paintings at Josephinewall.com are just wonderful. Linda

Anonymous said...

welcome to J-land.  Plop down and enjoy.  It is very nice and warm here.  Every one is very sweet.   I am new myself and I love it.  Welcome home
(((hugs)))
Leigh

Anonymous said...

Welcome Debbie!!!!  I look forward to reading your journal! :)

~tara :)

Anonymous said...

you are doing awesome on your posting!!! keep it up.  -=)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Donna!
Candace

Anonymous said...

I had the same apprehensions........I'm so glad I didn't sweat the small stuff and just started writing! What a great way of logging your thoughts and ideas!