Saturday, October 23, 2004

Johns weekend assignment

 

Assignment:  What gone, but not forgotten, TV series do you miss the most?

........Wow this is hard I have to use my brain cells ....

I always like gilligans island  I wanted to be ginger the movie star

 

Extra Credit:  If you had to be on a game show or reality show, which one would it be?"

I would love to be on Starting Over I really enjoy that reality show and think it would help me a lot to figure out what I want to be when I grow up ...wait  I'm grown up already well....Maybe it could give me direction in my life.


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watch Starting Over all the time!  I love that show so much.  Now that Sinae is leaving, I think that one lady is coming back that left at the beginning of the show because she lied.  I can't remember her name.
Whoa,  I'm rambling...:)
Steph