Sunday, October 31, 2004

Hallloween

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It is the buttcrack of dawn..... and my 6 year old has snuck into our bed. I feel his little warm body snuggle next to mine. I'm sleeping quite nicely. I'll  let the conversation speak for itself

 

ME: ZZZZZZZZ

Zach: Momma

ME: <very asleep> uuhhh

Zach: is it halloween yet?

ME: yes zach its halloween go back to sleep

ME: ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Zach: Momma

ME: <sleeply responding>What Baby

Zach: do I get to wear my spiderman costume?

Me: Yes baby you do but its too early.... so go back to sleep mommie is very tired.

Zach: OK

Me: ZZZZZZZZZZ

Zach: Mommie  what is that word I say is it.. twick or tweat

ME : Yes trick or treat

Zach: Momma

ME: <a little irated voice> What Zachary...

ZACH:  I love you!  <kisses me bad breath and all and snuggles up to me

ME:  "sigh"

Its great to be a mom!!!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....how sweet.:)
Steph