Monday, October 25, 2004

Save your drama for your mama

Ok .......so........ I'm watching the Swan tonight.  I enjoy watching mainly because I work contractually for a Plastic Surgeon and I kind of know the real story so to speak.  I only work maybe 1 -4 shifts per month strickly as needed but it provides us with a little extra money and its overnight..

I must first say they really downplayed the pain factor but hey.... its TV right! I'm glad this year they haven't started with the big boob implants

thing.  I think the girl with the burn scars turned out very nicely.  The other girl look good also but needed to can the attitude. Hey chickey!!!! your getting a free surgery, physical trainer etc.... and your bitchin come on.

I was like kick her butt off there...I'll go ......I'll eat fried squirrell if I can to look pretty:-)

Give me ...Give me......Giveme..... my 20 year old body back I'll be good I promise.  I want to strut my stuff......especially if is all firm and not flubbery.

Well .......were down to the part where they are going to announce the winner and I hear a blood curtling scream... Reconizing that it is my 9 year old and knowing he is a drama queen I sit there for a minute.  I figure that the kids are fighting....so I let the hubby get up and go see.

SO...they annoucnce the two ladies and I here owwwww aahhhh it hurts it hurts aaaaggghhhh.  Ok.... time for mom patrol...... Cameron had accidentally poured shampoo in his eye and he is jumping around and Randy is tring to get him to settle down.  Actually when I think back its was kind of comical watching them two except the part that cameron's eye was burning. So in my mommie soothing voice I got him calm down ,eye drops in eyes and tucked into my bed...I know  I know   but somehow if I promise 10 minutes in my bed its like instant calm.

Both boys are asleep and the drama is over. Whew! Now I need a valium  just teasing.... So anyway I thinking hey I want some free plastic surgery. I looked on the website to see what you have to do. It says you have to have medical insurance I'm thinking what for ..........so who is being cheap the DRs or the hospital....humm you decide.  Well  time for bed.

 

Donna In TExas

PS Gerry is a big poop poop head

My sister says she reads my journal I dont think she does so I'm planting this message to see......I know I'm evil  Ha!!!!!!!!! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched The Swan yet.  I've had a boob job and I know it hurts like a *&#@!.  After surgery it felt like someone shoved a scalding hot pitchfork thru my chest.  I could use some good plastic surgery here and there, but all at once like those women get...OUCH!  I'm to wimpy.
Steph