Monday, November 1, 2004

Oh my Gosh I'm Old

Hope everyone had a great halloween...zach said

Momma it was the best halloween ever!

AWWW he is a sweetheart

Everytime we would go up to a house the people answering the door would say look its spiderman or look at spidey..Cameron went as a ninja... he also wore one of those mask that cover your face except for the eye,nose and mouth holes.....remember those masks the ones you can't breath in and you sweat plus you can only see forward...

Gosh my kids are growing too fast.... Were does the time go?

 

*****************************************************

 

 

The other day I was at work and this song came on I really liked. It was popular in my high school days.... anyway I was saying to a coworker  <a young coworker I might add>

ME:  WOW I remember this song I love it!..I start humming hum hum..... and  then I can't stand it I bust out  in song.......Suuuddennnly the wheels are in motion .....and I I I I I   I 'm ready to taaaake all my chances with yoooouuuuu<I sounded more like a howling dog:-)>

Coworker: >Looking at me like I'm nuts> It is a nice song who sings it.

Me:<looking at her like...duhhhh>  Well olivia newton john and john travola....

coworker: JohnTravolta sang and recorded a song..... wow!!!! I didn't know that when did he do that?

ME:<casual tone> Oh....... around 1979.1980 somewhere around there

Coworker: Oh........ I wasn't born yet..

Me :<Gulp>....Boy I feel Old!!!

I just smiled and walked away....

 

When did I get so old???????:-)

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha!  I've had conversations like that with young'ns.  It does make you feel old.  All you can do is shake your head and ask that questions "when did I get so old"...
Steph

Anonymous said...

I have that album, I feel your pain ;)

Danielle