Wednesday, November 16, 2005

confusion

SO I found out that the company I worked for 16 years as a opening...

 conflicted...part of me wants to jump on it and try to get the job and the other part feels ill...

I been on both side of the fence....I want to work again but at what cost...

the money will be really good eventually and it would make finances better but <and you knew there was one>its a 24 hour office 7 days a week 365 days a year....yep you read it right

I worked in that kind of atmosphere when I was an operator....It sucked in some ways.....

So here I sit conflicted and fearfulll.....what to do what to do......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it alone sounds lile a good idea!

Anonymous said...

Weigh the pros and cons seriously.  24/7 sounds pretty rough to me.  ~Sie  http://siepfft.blogspot.com/