Monday, November 28, 2005

monday monday

I'm sitting here trying to motivate myself to finish cleaning the house...Zach is having a b-day party this Friday with all his little friends..

Since his b-day is always around thanksgiving he doesn't get to have a party with his friends...They are usually out of town..

So this year we decided to have one after the fact....He is excited..

Me ...................well................ a bunch of kids running around my house maybe not so much...but zach will like it..

It will be simple ....Pizza and playing in the backyard or watch Polar express...They have to use there imagination and make ther fun...Its good for them

I don't do big fancy parties....Kids like it simple and so does my bank account<wink>

I always stress .....I think people will come over and say to themselves that my house isn't nice enough or clean enough...

I hate clutter...it always seems to find us though

Anyway getting off my Butt and attacking the computer desk clutter....I have been distracted long enough

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear that.
We used to have big, extragent birthday parties for the kids.
Now we cannot afford that.
I had to ask myself who I was having the party for ??
Them or me ..............  lol

Anonymous said...

Sounds about right for a party to me..............can i come?

Anonymous said...

Have fun cleaning house so all those little boys can trash it!!!  Seriously, i hope the party is great!  JAE

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Zach will love it!   Bubba had one party like that.  The rest of the time it's just been family and one or two friends.  Imagine we'll cross that bridge with Bug soon.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

They will have a great time!! Rhonda

Anonymous said...

It's the "simple" things in life that means the most!!
I couldn't agree with you more Donna
Hugss..~Terri~