Monday, November 14, 2005

What's a Virgin

Today I went to Walmart to get some stuff to make potatoe soup....

The boys <Cameron and Zach>were walking beside me...

Cameron my 10 year old is ADHD so he can't walk without making clicking noises..humming or singing...wiggling...

Well you get the picture....SO were walking down the isle Cameron is humming and singing and I hear......

Cameron: Like a Virgin wheee La La La...Mom what is a virgin??

Me:<Gulp>nervous laugh...Welllllllll a virgin is someone who has never had sex....

Cameron: Oh so I'm a Virgin...right.... I have never had sex

Me: Yes that is right hummm and you shouldn't until you get married....<I push the basket around the corner hoping the change of scenery will distract him>

Cameron:oh so Landon is a Virgin...<His 24 year old big brother>

Me:Humm No I don't think so...

Cameron: Oh so he has had sex with alot of girls?

Me: Well I don't think alot but probably more than he should...

Cameron: Oh Ok....< He goes off on some other song like we just talked about the weather...>

I swear this kid just blerts it out there....I never know what is going to come out of his mouth...

Later in the evening I ask him where he heard the song he was singing in the store...says he hearded it at my Mother in laws house....Seems my husbands neice has a karoke machine that they had sung on months ago ....

The kid has a memory like a whip...

I feel this is going to get harder and harder...<LOL>

Ping Ping Ping....

can't you hear the gray hair coming out on my head.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I see it through the gray hairs of my own that are hanging in front of my eyes.  And it only repeats itself when you get grandchildren.

Anonymous said...

hahahah....  yep.   But we earn the grey ones honestly!  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

Hehehe....kids come up with stuff all the time
Hugss..~Terri~