Saturday, November 19, 2005

ebarf phewwww

So were in the car headed to my dads to celebrate Zach's birthday and I hear my husband say oh shit...

My youngest was trying not to puke in the car but did anyway..

Poor thing...We thought he was better....

Soured thrown up milk....Gag me with a spoon......

We were on the highway so we had to drive all the way home with the smell...

windows rolled down. and the sun roof open...

thank goodness we were only about 20 minutes away from the house....

Poor little guy he is in a warm bath...smelling better now...

so its off to Walmart for sprite and more chicken soup...

Poor little man

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor little thing. theres nothing worse than trying to stop yourself from being sick. I hope he feels better soon. joanne

Anonymous said...

Aw poor kid..............

Anonymous said...

poor kid. Same thing happened to us with my daughter, she was about 3....ugh, all the way home with that smell. nothing worse.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

eek...poor guy..poor car... poor you guys!  Hope everybody's back to smelling sweet and feeling good.  ~Sie http://siepfft.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ugh!  Is there anything WORSE?  yikes....I bet the cars behind you even wished you had kept your windows up, LOL

hope he feels better soon!

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

Guess all mothers have been through that at some time but its been a long time for me. I can still smell the oder. Sure hope he is feeling better now. Paula

Anonymous said...

Awe, poor baby... I hate the smell of puke!~ B

Anonymous said...

Awwww I hope he feels better soon....
that almost made me sick to my stomach...
poor lil fella....
Hugss..~Terri~