Monday, November 14, 2005

my nephew

Picked up my nephew at school so I could take him for his allergy shots...I do this for him because my sister would just blow it off....

Of course I don't get gas money or anything from her even so... I still do it for him

We were sitting in the Dr...He said I didn't eat lunch again today

I said why?

He said mom says she can't put money in my school lunch account untill payday

I said...She got paid This last friday...so she should of had the money..besides she hustled the school into giving her reduced lunch for 50 cents...a day...<we pay 2.00 or more per day per kid ourselves>

I said.....I bet she had ciggarettes didnt she...

He said yeah...

Just burns me up she always finds a way to cheat the system...How she managed to get reduced lunches baffles me...We tryed and the system said we made too much...

Go figure she makes as much or more than my hubby and we have the same amount of people in our family...

So I stopped by 711 and bought him a hotdog and gatorade..

He said thanks Aunt Donna I really appreicate all that you do for me...

I said then make me proud and go far in life...Your a good kid Clayton....

I could call my sister and bitch her out but remember she isnt talking to me....LOL

IT wouldn't do any good she would say I never told him that I wouldnt give him money or she would say he never told her he needed money blah blah

Always lies...If her lips are moving then she is lieing..

Blech...makes me ill....

I took him back to school.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are investing some of yourself into a young person.  You might be the only hope he has, the only guiding light.  God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Amen to the previous comment.   At least he knows that someone cares.  You.  and that means so so much.  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness he has you in his life Donna....
You are prolly a hero in his eyes....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are helping him.  He will never forget it.  How your sister sleeps at night is beyond me.  She needs to be made to take parenting classes.

Anonymous said...

clayton is so lucky to have you donna. joanne