Tuesday, November 22, 2005

well wet my britches

I do not have high speed internet... We only have dial up...So I have a very limited view to what I can down load and I never repeat never hear anybodies music...I wish I could but I don't.The computer can't down load the highspeed music...So

I forget there is music on there....

I'm at my dads for a few days and I click on the fast speed sucker to enjoy the ride...whhhewwww

I click on a journal and start reading...and BAMMMMMMM

Music starts playing really loud and I almost wet my pants..

I thought what the Hell and then realized oh yeah music....

Yeah it was funny I jumped out of my seat.....

Maybe you had to be there....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when journals have music playing, because I usually am listening to my AOL radio, and there I am stuck listening to "the war of the music".  Not a pleasant sound.

Anonymous said...

I've turned my speakers off just for that reason.  Too many times I've run across a site that has music on it that I can't turn off...lol.   ~Sie  http://siepfft.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You need to get high speed access it makes life so much more fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm on dial-up now, just for a few days until my new super duper PC arrives from Dell....this should be illegal, it's enough to make me go crazy...crazier.

I had high speed since January so this is taking alot out of me, waiting 4 times as long for something to open!

~V~

I highly reccommend high speed, and once you got it there's no going back!

Anonymous said...

lol..wish i could have seen that...
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

I always have my speakers "off" when reading journals, ha,ha.  Even when you know music will play, it'll still make you jump a mile high.
Steph
http://journals.aol.com/poetmom1968/Livingfromtheheart

Anonymous said...

LOL, yeah it takes a while for the music to start playing when I open up a journal that has it... makes me jump too. ~Brandie

Anonymous said...

Oh, so YOU'RE the other person in Texas who is connected at 7200bps!  Been wondering.  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Oh, so YOU'RE the other person in Texas who is connected at 7200bps!  Been wondering.  -  Barbara
http://journals.aol.com/bhbner2him/LifeFaithinCaneyhead/
P.S. -  Happy Thanksgiving!  (And in case you are wondering, there is no music in this comment.)

Anonymous said...

I have dialup too so I never hear the music.