Monday, November 14, 2005

Monday Monday

Monday Monday can't trust that day....

Remember that song..

Isn't it funny we ...think of the past through music..food..smells....

Today is a depressing day for me...confliction always equals depression...in my case anyway...

I am very blessed in alot of ways great husband,kids. not rich but not poor...

I know its the isolation I feel during the day when everyone is gone...

Too much time to think...

The weekend was great my oldest and his fiance spent all the weekend with us...

Nothing is more comforting as a mother than to have all your children around you....

Talked with my RN friend and she said that another hospital might want my services....

I need to look at my resume and see if it is up to date....Part of me is ok with working more and as always part of me starts to feel badly..wondering if they will work me too much and then It will effect my mothering...

Its always nice to have more income...but everything comes with a price doesn't it....

Think positive Donna

Hope everyone has a good week...and thanksgiving...

No comments: