Saturday, November 19, 2005

SO I cant get into my journal...SO last night I Took a tylenol Pm and miss all the hoopla with the police arresting prison bou next door...when journal let me in I will give you all the juicy details..............
I can't get into my journal except through aol instant message...I wonder what is going on....
ok everyone that reads my journal and has moved send me your new address even if you have already given it to me...I want to put them on my side bar so I can just click and see whats going on you your lives...and I will also pimp your journal if you want
Donna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say, hum.......I posted to mine today, right from the front page.  I know what you mean about addresses....I'm afraid I might lose contact with some really special people.  :o/ -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

Those Tylenol PM do the trick when you need some sleep, don't they? I wouldn't dare take two I would probably sleep a week. Paula

Anonymous said...

Hope you can get in now.........

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the details. http://allaboutmyjourney.blogspot.com/
              Karen