Tuesday, November 29, 2005

nightime conversations with Zachary

Zach: Momma

Me: Yes

Zach: will you lay with me a little

Me: sure for a short bit...

Zach:: momma did you know snowflakes are water

Me: Really

Zach:: yeah and they have little tiny designs but you can't see them with your eyes,,,

Me: wow

Zach : yes and they hit the ground and they will melt when the sun comes out

Me: Your so smart sweet pea

Zach:: YEah I know..

Me:<chuckle>

Me: well I have to get up now

Zach: momma wait one more thing

Me:ok

Zach:::your hair looks funny sticking up like that with that band on

Me: does it?

Zach:: yeah and tomorrow were going to finish the tree and hum tomorrow were having a assemble and...

<he was trying to think of a million things to talk about to keep me in the bed Ha>

Me: I have to go lay with brother now...

Me:: I love you Zachary...A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck..

Zach:::Momma?

Me: what Zach<my tone a  little sharp>

Zach: your the best momma ever

Me: thank you baby good night

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe, you have very cute kids! ~Brandie

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Rhonda
http://journals.aol.com/rgwindland/Imgivingup/

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!
Hugss ~Terri~