Monday, November 14, 2005

wrestling

I'm not a wrestling fan..Never have been..

So I know there is some wrestler by the name Guerrero which is my last name so people always ask if I'm related to them

I say could be...you never know...

Anyway a wrestler name Eddie Guerrero Died....

I turned on the TV and they had a bunch of wrestlers  tears streaming down there faces....

I thought wow real emotions and tears unusual for wresltling because it is all smoke and mirrors..

It was refreshing to see  men cry real tears for a friend who was lost....

I don't know anything about this person Eddie Guerrero...apearently pretty famous...

hummm maybe I should check out this family maybe were realted to famous people and don't know it...

Interesting to know what he died from...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met this guy... a few years back.  I'm a big wrestling fan.  Used to be what you could call a "groupie"
Great guy.
He'll be missed

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry he died.  However, I fear that the autopsy will reveal that steroids and amphetamines were involved.

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

I've seen WWE/Raw several times live...my hubby is a big wrestling fan....
I watch it with him...and eventually became hooked myself, although i don't get into it like i use to...but it is really really sad...he had 3 girls under the age of 14....my thoughts and prayers are with them!
Hugss...~Terri~