Monday, November 14, 2005

DO you have one of these

Do you have one on these...

What you ask???

A sibling that you just can't be around because they are so <explicative@@> Stupid and childish..

I do and its my sister....I was informed by my nephew that she<my sister> remarked that we weren't speaking to each other..

I laughed and said to my nephew oh really well thanks for telling me because I wasn't aware...

I'll be sure and keep my end of the not talking up then lol lol

Childish My sister is childish,immature,selfish,a hustle of all things and all people..

There now I feel better....Well not really I would feel better if she would grow up emotionally..I can't say physically since she is 41 so techinally she is grown in that retrospect..

I would guess her emotionally age is HUMMMM

about 12 and sometimes dipping in the the single digits..

I do alot for her Kids and always have...Not for her but for the kids....Her parenting skills well she really doesnt have any...

Her parenting skills are screaming to her kids GET the Fuck out of my room....  Yep you read that right... and that is when she is in a nice mood...

My nephew has been doing better with his asthma but my sister is back smoking in the house again..

Why you ask would a parent smoke around a child who has alsmost died on serveral occasions from asthma...Because its her blankey blank house...

I'm sure that would be her response...

I'm done with her crap....Its a no win situation with me and frustrates me to no end..

I know she has the ability to be a decent person..I guess that is what ticks me off the most...

Once my nephew is grown then I won't have to be around it....

In fact I am off to take him to the Dr for his allergy shots......

I love him and inspite of his moms selfish behavior he has turned out to be a great kid....

He tells me I make him feel loved and that he matters...not just occasionally but consistantly..

Which he says he feels if he diedtomarrow his mom wouldn't really care...

Makes me sad...Makes me wish I could go slap some sense into my sister..

One day she will be sorry...when she is old and wanting them to take care of her....

I don't see that happening....

I'm sure when that day comes she will whine and say its everybody elses fault....She never takes ownership...

And probably never will....

Makes me sad....

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a sister somewhat like that.  Last I heard from her was an email (yes, an EMAIL) telling me she is never speaking to me again.... and not just me, but everyone in our (hers and mine) family.  I was totally blindsided, as I had not spoken with her in a couple of months and could not have possibly done anything to cause this.  Seems that she had a major argument with our Mother and that is what triggered all of this.  Of course, now she is speaking to everybody else.  I just didn't respond to her little charade, so she truly is  not speaking to me.  So be it.  Life is too short for histrionics.

Anonymous said...

i'm lucky enough to not have one...thankfully. although mt sister in law can be a complete bitch...she thinks she knows it all!! joanne.

Anonymous said...

Thank God, no......not on MY side!  lol  But my sister's in law have much more than made up for it.    You have the Grain dear, and she has the chaff.  Hold tight to the grain!  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

No I don't thankfully...wish you didnt either!

::bitch slapping your sisters virtually::

**shaking my head**  some people never learn.

Good thing your nephew has you!

Stacy