Monday, February 21, 2005

american idol

 I watched america idol today....This dude above was singing I thought man his voice sounded so familur I couldn't put my finger on it

 

My husband walked into the room and said that guy sounds like CHER...I said THAT'S  RIGHT!!!

I closed my eyes and sure enough he is CHER reincarnated sp?

If I didnt open my eyes and see it wasn't CHER I would of bet the farm it was her.....If I was a betting person..

IF I could turn back time...IF I could find a way...HAAAAA!!!!!!

Sing it CHER BABY......LOL too funny

Try it next time he sings. close your eyes...YEP Sound like Cher to me

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, is that Cher in a good way of Cher in a 'you sing like a girl' way??!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Lol, how funny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family

Anonymous said...

I have Cher's voice on my computer saying "do you believe in mail?" lol Paula

Anonymous said...

I am sure he would appreciate the fact that you think he sounds like Cher!!  LOL!  Too funny!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

LOL, he definitely sounded feminine!

Anonymous said...

I rarely get to watch AI....but saw a few minutes tonight...they are much braver than I am!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

oh but I loved loved loved that boy,
he was soo cute and good
I'd watch more often if he made a repeat!
Kathleen
http://journals.aol.com/kathlyna22/Upagainstyou

Anonymous said...

I'll have to listen next time.  I usually catch bits and pieces of that show.:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

OMG.  You got me curious, so I pulled up the audio.  OMG.  It's Cher.  OMG.  I tell you, take the video away, and these people either sound way better or waaay worse.  LOL

~~ jennifer