Saturday, February 26, 2005

one-child law

I was reading the sunday news and came across a article about China's one-child Law....

Aparently they are struggling to balance the sexes..They will no longer allow abortions after 14 weeks. They choose to abort the girls<I think this is very sick> because boys are more valuable..

Humm now who do they think is going to marry these men??

 

So they are interviewing a Dr Wang who performs 400 abortions a year in a crudely furnished clinic...So I'm reading this thinking how sick this is for a culture that wants to kill the females because they prefer the males.....

Then I come across this sentence that made me drop my jaw...

Dr Wang says it costs $17 for the basic service, or twice that amount for what Dr Wang called a "painless abortion"meaning one with anesthesia..

I'm thinking what the H@@...  

The slime ball ....lets peel his penis like an orange...Sorry dude no anesthesia for you...

___________________________________________________

On a happier note...

Zach<7 year old> comes into the livingroom and says

Zach: Momma I want to take a bath with you

ME:Your a big boy take a bath by yourself

Zach: I'm scared to be in there by myself

ME:ok you can take a bath with me if you go poop

<Now this child hates to poop..yeah I know its werid...He will hold it forever so I have to remind him everyday>

 

Zach comes back into the livingroom and sits down

ME: Did you poop?

Zach I can't... I have to eat one more thing...thats what they said

ME<puzzled>  Thats what who said??

Zach: The farts they told me

Me:<rolfl > I could not stop laughing this kids defintley has an imagination...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA@ the convo with ur son....soooo cute....I'm new to ur journal....great job!
I'm including a link for mine if u ever wanna check it out...Hugss ~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Funny (and smart) kid you got there!!  

I always wondered the same thing about China.  Who exactly are all these "valuable" males going to mate with???  I'm pro-choice, but I am also for sane family planning.

Russ

Anonymous said...

Lol at the conversation your son had with his farts!!  That's so funny :o)
Over here, where I live at least, not the whole of the UK, they won't tell you the sex of your child while you're pregnant.  Am told this is because some people would choose to abort the child if it wasn't a boy.  It's not our culture, but that of other people coming to live here.  It is so sad.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Talking farts! LOLOLOL

Anonymous said...

I have read an article that China is having problems all ready with not enough females ....idiots!!!!
Love the talking farts!!!!  LOL
Becky

Anonymous said...

Love the blog...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hear a lot about the one child rule...my question is, if there are no girls over there, who are their little boys going to reproduce with?? Are they trying to stop the future of their civilization?

Anonymous said...

The "farts" talk to him huh?!  That is too funny!!!  And China's one child rule is just disgusting!!  You are right in thinking who the hell is going to marry these men when they get older?  There won't be any females around to marry!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

LMAO !!!!  If farts could talk.... We'd all be in trouble.
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

I knew there had to be more to farts than just stink!  I'm going to have to start paying attention now.

Anonymous said...

ROFL....he is listening to his body!

Anonymous said...

oh boy.... great entry. judi