Friday, February 25, 2005

Not happy

 

SO not happy with the oldest son Landon...

In my previous entry we had this conversation that he wants to marry some girl he barely knows..

Now I'm not happy but I keep my mouth shut...

Have I met this girl....... nope...and I'm thinking I don't like the behaviors I'm getting from my son since he met her..

Thinking this girl might be a control freak or my son has no

brains...or both

Everybody has met this girl but me...She has met Landon's father and wife several times and Landon has met her parents several times

 but when it comes to me and our family well.....They are just too busy....hum

The only girlfriend he had that was nice and wanted to include us sometimes was MS B. Whenever she came up to visit she encouraged my son to be involved with us and his little brothers...

So ...............I finally had enough and decided to confront my son about why they were avoiding us

Landon and MS A are visiting my x-husband once again and going to his sister basketball game...

Now Cameron his little brother had to have a cast on his leg because he broke his ankle...Has Landon called to check on his brother once...... nope 

I say why haven't you called your brother and checked on him since he got his cast... I get no answer from Landon....I say Cameron has asked why big brother hasnt called...

Landon tried to change the subject

I said why haven't we met your girlfriend yet..

He said we have just been busy..

I said well not too busy to go to your dads twice and her families ...

It would seem to me that she would want to meet the woman that gave freaking birth to you...I mean I am the reason you are here.... <ok I lost my cool a little>

If it was important to her to met us then you would make time....

He gets this attitude with talking to me like I'm crap <which he always getswhen he is wrong>

He says mom I don't want to talk to you right now about this...translated means I know your right mom and I cant win so I will cut you off>

I said well you know maybe I just might not want to meet her....I'm just too busy

He hung up in my face which he always does when he knows he is being selfish and a big A@@

Yes, my heart is hurt because..I do a lot for Landon always have...He doesnt give me credit but I do...

I'm kind of the quite supporter...ALways there for him in the background

But do I get credit NOOOOO!!!!!

I guess I'm angry...being dismissed on the phone like I'm dirt under his feet..

Little Turd...and when she dumps him who will he call...All of a sudden I will be good enough to talk to again....

So I think I wont talk to him for a while...

UGH!!!!:-(

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate that you have to put up with crap like this from your own kid.  How old is he?  I treated my mom in a similar way.....when I was FOURTEEN!  Good luck and positive thoughts to you, Donna.  

Russ

Anonymous said...

With my Mum it's always been the other way around.  I would love to have a Mum that was truly interested in my life.  He's a lucky lad, he will see that as he matures :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

The joys of parentdom are well understood..............53 goimng on 90 with 3 daughters

http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you son is being a PITA.I used to be like that too and my Mom could peg the good guys and the bad guys all on my behavior!!!!  Hang in there!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

YIKES!  I am so not looking forward to this aspect of being a parent!  I think Landon (love that name but I think I have told you that before!) is being VERY selfish right now.  He should have this girl over to meet his mother BEFORE anyone else I think.  As mothers we do have that certain part of us that just "knows" if the certain  person our son/daughter has chosen is good or bad, and I see why you would want to meet her.  I agree totally with why you are angry with him.  I would be too!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

My nephews name is Landon!   I am sorry he is treating you like this....