Saturday, February 19, 2005

The notebook


Get It!@

You Rate It

Starring: Rachel McAdams, Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams, Gena Rowlands  Directed by: Nick Cassavetes
Release Date: 06/25/2004
Run time: 124 min.
Genre: Drama
Synopsis: Based on a Nicholas Sparks novel, and directed by Nick Cassavetes, this love story stars James Garner, Gena Rowlands and Joan Allen opposite young stars Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. The reading ...

Rated PG-13

I Watched this movie last night...I bawled my eyes out.....I highly recommend it....The move itself was great...

I felt sad mainly because I remember my first love...I know how wonderful it felt the first time I fell in love.....

To have someone so crazy in love with you that when your old he stills calls you his sweetheart  awwwhhhh!!

My husband even like it...and he never likes my chick flicks HA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this at the video store tonight and I purposely walked by it.  I don't think my heart could take this movie.  It is way toooo close to the truth and I wouldn't be consolable for days!  
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I just watched it today. Cried my eyes out too. I liked the ending. Linda

Anonymous said...

One question - Happy ending or sad?
Can't be doing with those sad endings anymore, they make me cross with the people that make movies!!  Is it too much to ask for a happy ending??
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

sounds good!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

great movie!!  I went iwth my Mom freinds and we were so sobbing so loudly the guy behind us got nasty!  men!  just don't get why we love to cry and ruin our make-up!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

I"ve heard nothing but good things about this movie....might have to check it out now!  :-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl