Thursday, February 17, 2005

Thong Tha thong thong thong

Got home from work and hubby wanted to go eat at his favorite restaurant..Irish Rover...IT's a pub type place that has really good food..

They have stuff like Sheppards Pie, Bangers amd Mash... Sandwiches etc...

Hubby had Steak and Mushroom pie..

Tender cuts of steak in a brown sauce top with a light flakey pastry crust..yummie

He also ordered something called Rusty Nuts..

I'm like what the heck is that...

It's mashed potatoes rolled in bacon bits,jalepenos,chesse,onions covered with a crust...They deep fry them...They were actually good I dipped my in Ranch dressing..

 

So we were having a nice little dinner and I look over and what do I see...

This woman with her back to us and half her black thong sticking above her pants...

[G-string Stress Test.jpg (130 kB)]

It's was gross...I told hubby now you know she knows her butt is not covered yet she sit there in all her glory...

I don't recall ordering half covered buttcrack with my dinner...

I fought back the temptation to walk over and grab the top of the thong and pull just as hard as I could....Give her a permanent thong wedgie...

Whats next tattoed underwear,,

I know I will pull my granny panties far up underneath my breast and walk by her table just as she takes a bite of her food...

That will show her!!!!

Ok maybe not..but you have to admit I would have looked pretty funny

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost wish you had given her an atomic wedgie!!  But you have class.   Russ

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, bangers and mash...shepherds pie...steak and mushroom pie, all my favourites!!  Actually, bangers and mash is my favourite :o)
Never heard of rusty nuts though, but they sound good.
Glad you had a nice dinner, shame about the thong thing!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I think the wedgie idea is great.  What was she thinking??????

Anonymous said...

Wish I could see the photo!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely DISGUSTING!  Can you imagine what she looked like in that thong with no pants on!  Shuddering over here!  Ugghhhh!  I personally think thongs should only be worn by women size 10 and under.  Did you see the movie "Shallow Hal"?  Well, at one point she throws her thong at him and it's bigger than his head!  That's what I thought of when I saw this!  Thanks for the laugh and gross out this morning!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Funny thing to see while you are eating that wonderful food. Paula

Anonymous said...

This could win some prize.  My husband calls thongs "butt floss".