Friday, February 4, 2005

Cat Lady evil stricks again

Well work day started great...Cat Lady came in 2 hours later than anybody else....so it was nice and quite for 2 hours anyway

I spent an hour in my bosses office and got a little training..<.Gee I have only been working there 3 weeks..its about time>

Cat lady walks in ...I dont even see her come in and she 

immediately

 goes into coworkers office and starts saying crap about me thats not even true  

...just making crap up....

stuff like I'm never at my desk blah blah...

I never leave my office except to go to the bathroom or pick up my copies from the copy machine...She is always out smoking outside...

what she doesnt knows is that coworker and I have been friends for 10 years..so everything she says about me I hear...

Coworker defends me and cat lady huffs off...

May you choke on a hair ball Cat lady...

Big boss comes into co workers office and asks how things are going...Co workers tells him Cat lady is starting in on me..He say why is she doing this??? Co worker says she is jealous...Big boss says humm going to have to talk to her...

Co worker can't stand her either...She has a reputation for being evil and vile....

I didn't speak to her at all even when she passed me in the office...She had this weird look on her face because I always speak and am very polite to her...< I was trying the kill her with kindness    but dang she is still alive Ha!!>>

Sorry to whine on about her but I have to vent to someone....

Seriously I had a major racing heart   and short of breath even time she walked by my office..afraid she was going to come in and talk crap to me....

If she was out and out ugly it would be different but she is very smug with her comments...

I dont like confrontations but if cornered I will put her in her place...

I have also been worried about my oldest son he called and said he was assaulted by about 5 guys the other night...Then beat him up pretty bad and stole his wallet...He was walking a so called friend to her apartment because she ask him to follow her so she could get home safe..<fishey sounding to me> I think she set him up

After he walked away from the apartment about 5 guys jump him from behind caught him off guard...My son isn't small about 5 12 and 250lbs...He has bruised ribs and swollen eyes...

I said didn't the girl call the police he said no she called him the next day and said sorry about that... He said he told her don't ever call or talk to me again....I asked him why he didn't call the police he said Mom!!! I was scared to death I just druge myself to my car and drove away as fast as I could...

I was so upset and worried about him.  I was trying not to cry all day  IT was like the straw that broke the camels back..He is going to be ok...I tried to get him to press charges he won't he lives in a small size town and is afraid whoever they were we come looking for him... I told him that I don't think the police would devulge his name he said mom what if they do then what.... I think he is scared  who wouldn't be...He said mom I was just trying to do what was right and this happened...

Anyway I have bored you guys enough I'm off to bed have to work at kohls tomarrow

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a set up.............
Don't often comment which is bad of me but I do read
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your son, that must have been terrible!
It does sound like a set up, especially as the girl didn't call the police, and didn't call him until the next day.  What was she sorry for, if she wasn't involved somehow.
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I'm new to your journal, I enjoy it. Sorry to hear about your son. As far as the cat lady, what comes around , goes around , or something like that !! I had a similiar situation at work and she eventually got fired... !!!             Stop by my journal when you can .
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

That is a terrible thing to happen to your son!  So scary as a Mom too knowing that you can't go and "make it better" by having a talk with the people who did this Mom or something (hey, I don't have adult children, so I am not there yet!).  I don't blame him though for being scared.  Sometimes it's not worth the trouble of reporting it.  I know, as a mother you think he should, but he may be right about just leaving it as is.  I hope the girl who asked him to walk her home has the bad karma of her doing this to your son on purpose with her for a very long time.  That is SO not cool!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Seems as if every office or work place has a cat lady or someone similiar. I am sorry about your son. I know how you must feel and how he must feel. Paula

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am NOT liking this girl!  Very fishy!  I hope he's ok. :\

As for Cat Lady...she should know that karma's a big pain in the bootay. :)

~tara