Saturday, February 19, 2005

I survived

Well Cracker Barrell was good but it always is...I just wish there seating was more comfortable...

I survived the sister n law meeting...She was quite ....not really talkative but there was 7 people there so many people talking at the same time so...

She did make the comment that her birthday was 2 days ago..I felt bad she looked kind of sad about it...

I ask her what she wanted for her birthday she said nothing...

Husband said that his sister was in a better mood today because she is away from the rest of the family...He says they stressed her out . I have notice that she suffers from anxiety...

He says she just seems to choose me to take it out on....

I said lucky me NOT!!

We ate and had barely finished....she said well.... got to go..... she went to her car and got the cookies that her mom made and valentines candy..

I was thinking gee lets sit here and visit and enjoy the nice company for a change...

She can't enjoy herself she is always in a hurry to get somewhere and then when she is there ...she is ready to go...

Must be anxiety......

Who knows  glad its over.....

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have anxiety, but I don't act like that!  Is she single?  She sounds miserable!

Although being single to me, would be a nice change,  I'd miss my "real" life in no time!  

~V~

Anonymous said...

Well, glad it went better than expected :o)
It's a shame when people can't relax and enjoy themselves isn't it, but then I'll admit to being a little like that with people I don't see often.  I mean anxious, not mean!!  
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Well you  got through it.
You have to feel sorry though for people who  are really screwed up in their lives...............for whatever reason.............
don't you?
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.  If you are like me...I'm never quite prepared for someone like that.  When they make snide comments to me...I seem to walk away and say "did she just say that?"
Michele   http://journals.aol.com/samnsmile5/lettingitallsinkin

Anonymous said...

i THINK SHE MUST BE A SAD PERSON.