Wednesday, February 2, 2005

Nanny 911

You've beeeen very very naughty

 

yes I can hear Jo on nanny 911 saying that to me and sending me to the naughty room.....

I have been a run away train today..eating way too much and everything bad for me..

The day started well I ate some tuna fish and crackers for breakfast<yeah gross I know but its all I had at work and it was better than eating junk>...

I had my morning cup of coffee...For lunch I went to Whole foods market...I love shopping at this place in has so many neat foods to choose from...

I bought my husband his favortie chips just to show him my love and appreciation and a cup of homemade stew for my lunch and then it happened...

I thought ok I havent had my favorite Taro chips in a month I will buy one bag to eat tonight and save the rest for the whole week...

AARRGGHHH I ate the whole bag in fours hours ..I set the bag on my desk and thought oh I will have just one chip.  .. an another and another..I put my hand in and the bag was empty..

I turned the bag around to see how many carbs I had ate  120 grams of carb total in the whole bag...

OH MY GOSH..I'm a pigg and it went downhill from there..I ate 4 mini dark chocolate milkey ways

Went home later and ate....

1/2 a chicken sandwich....

a few bites of the kids supper while cooking it...  a choclate covered ice cream..and.ice cream sandwich later..beef jerky....

I'm like a wild craze person...So tomarrow...I willbe good

or I will call NANNY 911 and let her follow me ..If you need me I will be in the naughty room ...chained to my treadmill

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound kind of like me. Well the bag of chocolate candy was opened, could I just let it sit there? Paula

Anonymous said...

At least you feel bad about pigging-out.  I've stopped caring!  Russ

Anonymous said...

Lol, I can not leave a bag of chips - we call them crisps - half empty, I have to eat the lot, no matter how large the bag!!  And dark chocolate milky ways?  Mmmm, we gotta get them over here ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

LOL!  We all have days like this where we just can't seem to stop eating because we are SOOOOO hungry!!  Don't worry though, tomorrow won't be like that, you will still be full from today!  I personally hate these "naughty" days too!  Love the comments about being chained to the treadmill.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa