Friday, February 4, 2005

Death to Cat lady

Yes you read right.....I'm ready to knock Cat lady out with a bat....

This woman is a beotch...and if she belittles me again today I will get her told...I have tried everything...being nice,ignorning her comments,walking away, shutting my office door....But no the rude hateful person seeks me out just to make rude comments to me....

I have figure out that she only does it to me and the other female coworker....She is sicking sweet to the male....

I want to puke... I dispised rude mean people.

 

I called my boss last night and told him about it...He basically said he knew her social skills were for crap but she puts out the work....

I thought good thing because she will be the only one working there...

He said he will try to rein her in....I wanted to say oh no let me rein her in and shove a sock in her mouth and my foot up her @@@....

Yes I'm pissed....I think I will move the staple 3/4 of a inch to one side...That will drive her crazy since they have to be just right for her....

She needs to get a life....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor you!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/sdrogerson/SpecimenDays/

Anonymous said...

There is a reason this lady only has cats for friends!  I wouldn't listen to the way she wants things done.  If she wants the staples a certain way and her papers a certain way, I would just totally ignore that and do it the way you want to!  She is not your supervisor or boss right?  Then screw her!  As I say to my kids "you're not the boss of me!", so just think that in your head and slowly drive her mad with your sneaky stapling torture devices!  Hee-hee-hee!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

You know what?
You could turn this situation around, and have some fun with it :o)
You could do everything she doesn't want you to do - staples in the wrong place etc - and wind her up as much as she's been winding you up!!  She's so out of order, the things she's picking you up on are pathetic.  That's what I would do, and I would do it with a smile on my face, but then I'm evil!!  Only evil to mean and rude people though because there really is no excuse for it.  
Sara   x