Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I found

I found a web site that watches url's for you and if they have a change it alerts you.

http://www.changenotes.com/

You just add the journal address or any website address and it is suppose to alert you when there is a change..

Thought I would try it...Since AOL isnt working...of course this means I will get double alerts once aol is up and running...so....If I like this alerts system better I will not use the alerts..

If I can figure out how to do that...

I'll keep you posted.

If anybody knows more about this alert system your welcome to e-mail me and give me the 411....:)

Donna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm, pretty neat, will barkmark this for sure!

~V

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea since AOL is so unreliable!!  I will definately check into it!  Thank you!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

AOL alerts are back now :o)
Sara   x