Tuesday, February 8, 2005

Biting the ole tongue

Job is starting to make more sense...It's really not that hard if someone just sit down and explains it to you....

I felt like I made good progress today althought I can't see myself doing this for 20 years..

So on to Cat Lady...You know you want to here about her don't cha:-) HA!

I tryed to avoid the old hag but we keep bumping into each other and I was cordial she just glared at me...

Have you ever met a person who thinks the whole world is there to supply there needs???A person who acts so bent out of shape if they are inconviencent at all...Well.... meet the Cat Lady..

On to my story....When we print..... the printer has no way of dividing whose is what so... it spits the papers all out together... When it finishes you have to take the pile and pick out your own document...

There stood the Cat lady just ready to pounce but I just ignored her and picked up the paper pile to find my documents....None of them were mine I smiled and said well these are all yours

She then said with a HUFF WELL!!! would you like to read the rest of my mail...I just looked at her and walked off...She acts like I want to do things to piss her off. 

I went into my Computer and switched my computer to another printer..I know my boss wants me to share with her but I refuse to keep bumping into her so she can verbal bark at me....

I talked it over with Coworkers and she said go ahead and switch that way I don't have to see her at all except for an ocassionally hallway run in..

Maybe I should sprinkle cat nip in her office and she will be nicer:-) evil smirk

Off to watch American Idol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee!  Cat nip!  That is funny!  She may be nicer when she is on that cat nip "high"!  :)  I would have switched printers too!  I had that with one of my old co-workers and that's what I actually did.  It is much more relaxing knowing that the person you don't like isn't sitting there waiting to give you grief about not putting paper in the printer or printing a long document.
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Or maybe you could win her over by wearing an 'I love cats' jumper ;o)
Love the catnip idea!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I'd of told cat lady I DID want see the rest of her mail because I'd want to see proof that somebody actually liked her enough to e-mail her anything.
Cat lady sounds like a total trip! m:)
Steph

Anonymous said...

LOL Donna... You're too nice, I would've said "Honey, if I were bored enough to want to read e-mail, I would give serious thought to drinking cyanide." ;)

But then I guess that'd be catty. hahah couldn't resist the pun! <g>
~tara :)