Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Been busy

Been really busy working...I think I got the homeowners association situation settled...

What a bunch of idiots...They sent letters out in january to all residents saying paint your fireplaces...So in March we did...then we get a letter last week saying we are fining you 50 dollars for not painting your exterior and that they had came out and inspected our house on july 1..

Bullcrapola....They didnt come out because if they had they would of seen that our exterior had been painted...Our house is completely brick..except the fireplace and eaves...

When I finally got the lady I never could get a straight answer from the broad...geesh...

Time to move...

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are a pain my aunt went through that crap with them.. they get nittty gritty from cracks in your house to the plants in your yard she moved too... Best of luck Heather

Anonymous said...

they can be too strict..we are not allowed to have those flags you put on your house.

Anonymous said...

What a pain! Sorry, Brandie

Anonymous said...

crack heads together!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm here!  Been really busy and kinda not in a journal reading mood, but I'll be around!

Talk to u soon.

~Nae

Anonymous said...

That would reeeaallly tick me off to have that happen!  Which you were.:)  I hope you straightened them out big time.
Steph

Anonymous said...

That is too strict!!