Thursday, July 7, 2005

Head Dr Flake <ok not his real name>

So I went to my head Dr.....Dr Flake <he He>

That is my new name for him...ok I thought it was funny...I know your laughing on the inside

Anyway told him about the side effects I was having with the Ritalin...He said what was happening at the time..

I told him about being on vacation away from my hubby and that I missed him a lot.

His whole face changed and he said Really Wow that is nice I never get to hear from people who acutally are happy with there spouse..

I said well I love my husband..he is a wonderful man..my best friend and partner...

He looked at me and said that so great I love hearing when people ar happy...

<I'm thinking dude your in the wrong field lol >

SO I tell him about the missing keys and how my husband was so nice about that...HE said how nice to have a partner and best friend..so nicccceeee The way he said it kind of made me sad like he wanted what I had..

Maybe I should of charge him the office fee...HA!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say charge him the fee. I find that all the time there are so many unhappy married people. When they hear that I actually get along with my husband they are surpirsed like there is something weird about that. Oh Well....
Hugs *Louise*

Anonymous said...

"Dr. Flake"

YOU are bad.    lol

It is sad but a fact that most married people are not happy.
Alot of unhappy people find it hard to imagine someone else being happy with their spouse.
Go figure.

Huggs2u,
Niki

Anonymous said...

Charge him!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

wow!  How sad for the DR!
BEcky

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should LOL. Brandie

Anonymous said...

you were probably the high point of his day.  Thanks so much for your sweet comments and sending people to look at my pictures.  I really appreciate it.  I'm really enjoying your journal.  I've been sweeping the cobwebs of my mind as well.

Derek

Anonymous said...

really....sounds like HE needs some marriage counseling! lol

Anonymous said...

too funny. but in a sad way.  I know what you mean. I love my husband deeply and ppl tell me that is rare now a days.

Was just going threw the links from the Sister's in Christ Alert group.  Love your journal so far.. going on my alerts.

MuchLove,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Well, as a Dr. Flake, he only deals with people with marital problems and lots of other psychological stuff, so I am sure it was a pleasure for him to actually hear that you loved your hubby and that you were best friends!  I bet you made his day!  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

I KNOW THE FEELING I WENT TO A SHRINK AND HE TOLD ME ALL HIS MOVING PROBLEMS FOR AN HOUR...I APPRECIATED HIS LIFE WAS IN FLUX...AT THE END HE SAID I WAS A VERY WISE WOMAN...AND I PAYED HIM!