Thursday, July 7, 2005

duh

tonight I laid with the kids to look over the cool new bible I got them...

It's called magnify..international childrens bible by tommy nelson...

It's shape like a magazine they call it a biblezine...get it...ok I thought it was neat

anyway it has super cool stuff to do articles, quizzes and games and a cool secret decoder..

What boy doesnt like a cool secret decoder...

so we are doing a quizz and the question is

How many continents are there..??

I thought holy crap <pardon the pun> I don't know the answer so I search the page fast to see if I can see the answers..

Yeah I'm cheating...

before I can find the answers ...well you be the judge here is the conversation

Cameron<10 year old>---he yells out 7..there is seven DUH

me:<franticly looking the page over to see if he was right without him seeing me look..>

WOW your right it is 7...

Cameron: well thats easy I learned that in 2nd grade....<he pauses then speaks> yeah everybody knows that its preschool stuff.

Me Well yeah Duh everybody knows...

<Sigh>...I can not hold on the charade much longer <lol>

 I think they are catching on that momma isnt the all mighty knowing anymore 

 I am getting dumber with each passing day..

Yeah keep laughing but I bet you didnt know the answer either...<sticking my tougue out at ya> so there...

lol lol lol lol

Donna

Formally the smartest mom on the planet....she says as her crown falls down

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that !! NOT !! but now that I hear the answer, I did at one point know that answer !
Ellen

Anonymous said...

It kind of refreshed my memory too...lol...I also learned that years ago...but it had slipped my mind <<sigh>>....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad!!  mykids were studying some country in Africa and i had no idea what  they were tlakiing about,,,seems lots of countries have changed names since I studied them!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Don't worry that happens. As we get older we forget all the stuff we learned in elementary school. LOL
Hugs *Louise*

Anonymous said...

Well, dear Donna, as the all mighty knowing momma's crown rolls across the floor you can take great comfort in the fact that they are coming to know and growing in the All-Knowing Almighty!  Actually, it's a pretty good trade. ;) - Barbara

Anonymous said...

Lolol!!!  I had forgotten that too!
They didn't notice this time, keep your crown for a while longer ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my journal. Yeah, kids are smart cookies. Sometimes they actually do know more than the adults.

Anonymous said...

THIS IS JERRY I know that there is a solution to everything. IF god will create one for us. stay strong I SAY TO MY SELF EVERY DAY. I thank the big guy for giving me another day to play in his play groung. Never give up and if one forgets eventually it will come back THE DESIRE TO KNOW.

Anonymous said...

My crown stays on. I knew that! But do not ask me to name them!

Anonymous said...

This too funny! I have been there...no fun! Ha!http://journals.aol.com/erinnae1977/SporadicEndeavors/entries/506

Anonymous said...

ummm...my intial thought was five (hangs head) let's see...Africa, Eurasia, Antartica, Australia, North America South America...the Artic?  That's six...it could be seven if you separate Asia and Europe..