Friday, July 1, 2005

Where the Heck is my keys

SO wednesday morning I get up start getting stuff ready to go back home...

I decide I will take the kids to Gene's Tasty Burger a great burger joint that has been around for yeeaarrsss....You know the old fashion hamburgers and fries...

I get my purse and no keys humm I haven't been anywhere so they have to be here.... no bother I'll find them....

I look and look no keys.... my step mom starts looking with me still no keys ....my dad starts looking with us...still no keys...

I'm getting frustrated thinking where in the heck could they be they have to be here I havent gone anywhere...

My dad says do you have a spare key I say yes Randy has it..Dad gives me that look...you know the look parents give you

I asked the kids did you hide my keys...they reply no

Dad says here take my car to take the kids to eat and we will keep looking...They have to be here somewhere...

We go and eat the whole time I'm stressing about the keys...Feeling like a totall idiot

We get back to dads still no keys...

Ok now I'm upset...we have

Looked the house over

Moved the washer and dryer

looked under beds...every nook and cranny

I dump my purse out and looked..... my step mom and dad have dumb my purse out...make up bag..suitcases

my step mom and I have went through the trash with our bare hands.....

She looks at me and says now this is true friendship here...ok now I feel worse<sigh>

I call the Volkswagon place...can you make a key...

They say sure we can but we have to order it and then you have to tow your car here to program it..

Oh Hell just forget it...So what to do ......

Tears coming down my face I make the dreaded call..

I call my husband

Randy: Hey honey what you need

Me: I have lost the keys we cant find them anywhere

Randy: have look under bed he goes on and on

Me: Honey trust me we have looked everywhere we have look now for several hours...

Me: I'm sorry honey...but I need your spare key..I hate to ask you to drive here after driving all day at your job...here he has drove at work and has to make a trip to give me a key which is 2 and 1/2 hours one way......then 2 and 1/2 hours back..yep 5 hours on top of driving all day at his job

Randy:Honey don't cry it will be ok...At least your in one piece and ok...I love you

Me: I feel worse because heis being so understanding I had kind of wish he had yelled at me...but he nevers has..he is calm and patient as always...

I go to my room and cry somemore and fall asleep...

my 10 year old comes into the room and says mom your sweetheart is here...

Yep is my honey all smiles and happy to see me...

So he starts looking around...

He says did you check your purse I give him that look like duh...

He picks up my purse and says here they are...

I jerk my head around..and say no way are you joking with me..

He says nope they fell in a hole in your purse...I guess that is why when you dump the purse they  didnt fall out and when you looked in the purse your couldnt see them...

Ok now I really feel stupid..I had the damn keys all the time with me....Just didnt know it...

My dad says I'd throw that purse away...

jeshhhhh!!!! I felt like a idiot....

My husband is awesome.....he just brushed it off and said well I got to see you sooner...

I love him so much....

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife did that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only there wasn't even a whole in her handbag!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL  I have done that!  well,  I didn';t have to call my hubby,....but have lsot my keys in my purse!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Ha, when we bought our first car, right off the lot about 1/2 hour away, we stopped at wendys for lunch... I locked the keys in the car. I felt like such a dork! Brandie

Anonymous said...

we have ALL been there and done that just not brave enuf to post it in our journals...lol...

kelly

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something that would happen here. Thanks for visiting my Journal today. My Regards, Bill. http://journals.aol.com/wfhbear/Commentsontheeventsofmylife

Anonymous said...

I lost my house keys once - OK it's happened more than once!  turned the house upside down looking for them for hours only to find them later, still in the front door!  Your husband and kids are all adoreable :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

I always have to spend about 15 minutes searching for my keys and wallet every morning.  Well -- I USED to.  I've been unable to drive or work since my neurological trauma set it.

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh because stuff like that happens ALL the time here. It is good to know that we are not alone.
Have a great 4th of July. Hugs *Louise*

Anonymous said...

hello, got your link from a comment you left about boring journals. that aol cat got it right on this one, your boring. i hate boring and your boring, just kidding. anyone writing about genes tasty burger can't be boring. have a great weekend, dave

http://journals.aol.com/otto9613944/SillyCerebralMe

Anonymous said...

Awww...what a sweet hubby you have....
LOL@dave's comment....he always makes me laugh....
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Well that makes me feel better. I was blaming my age and you are younger then I am. I lost mine this week-end too. Even made a trip to Pizza Hut to see if they found them. They were lodged between the seat and side of the car in John's car. I don't even know how they got there. Paula

Anonymous said...

I've had purses with holes in the lining that eats things!  That's what you get for keeping one purse till it wears out.  lol  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

I do stuff like that all the time, and it gets frustrating. I blame it on the head injury, but...who knows...I am sorry you were so upset. I get that way, too, sometimes.

Make lots of copies of your keys while you are thinkingabout it. I put some underneath the van in one of those little holders. I hide some outside. I have triples at least of all of them since I lose them so much.
Right now I have lost a diamond ring. I am hoping Darren did not steal it and I have just misplaced it..

love, Kas

Anonymous said...

__________________________________________________________
_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Even though there isn't much "FREE" stuff anymore...but these are....   <3


http://amateurs4free.dl.am  
________________________________

http://anal4free.dl.am
________________________________

http://asians4free.dl.am
________________________________

http://blackteens4free.dl.am
________________________________

http://blowjobs4free.dl.am
________________________________

http://boobies4free.dl.am
________________________________

http://brunettes4free.dl.am
________________________________

http://centerfolds4free.dl.am

__________________________________________________________
_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)_)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯