Monday, July 18, 2005

conversations with Cameron

I come in from work at 11:30pm..

I heard someone crying...I thought huh... whats going on

I walk to where the sound is coming...Its my 10 year olds room.

ME:Cameron whats wrong why are you crying?

Cameron:<stands up and runs into my arms>

momma where were you I thought something happened to you

Me: I told you I had to work..

Cameron: You said you would be home at 8:00 but you didnt come home

Me: I'm sorry but the Dr was running behind in surgery and momma has to take care of the patients and make sure they are ok.

Cameron: Why didnt you tell me?

Me: I did call and told daddy but you were gone with collier and his mommy to eat at chick fil la...

Cameron: Daddy should of told me

Me: I'm sorry he probably forgot because you were gone and by the time you got back his mind moved on to something else...

Me:If something happened to momma ...daddy would let you know...

Cameron: I just worry about you mommie

Me: oh sweetie that is so sweet of you to worry but just know momma will be ok...God is watching over me...Say a prayer when you get worried

Cameron: ok I will....<He looks off into space and says....How did God take the Rib out of adam

Me:Well he just did I dont really know..

Cameron: I think sometimes it feels like I have a rib missing...

Me: oh Cameron you silly willy..I love you

Cameron...I love you too but I really do...

Me:your ribs are fine give momma a kiss and lets go snuggle..you can sleep in my bed just dont wake daddy<shhhh>

Cameron: <he giggles>ok

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing !!! Got scared when he realized you werent home. aaawwww !!!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Your boys are the cutest!!
Bless him :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

OMG, how sweet is that.   I miss that stage....  

Anonymous said...

That is so precious!  Poor baby!

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings

Anonymous said...

Awwwww....what a precious son you have =)
Hugss...~Terri~