Wednesday, July 6, 2005

I hate to yell

Yes I hate to yell...I also get upset if people yell around me....<Yellingdone in anger that is...>

I hear the boys playing in the livingroom and from the sound I can tell they are getting a little too rough..

Me: Boys you need to settled down and not be so rough somebody will get hurt...

How many times did I say this...oh Humm about 10 -20 too many...

Then

Wham......The youngest starts crying....

I run into the livingroom

and say what happened...In a loud voiceok ok I was yelling

Now the youngest crys at anything so I don't always take his crying to mean he was the vitum<wink>

they both starts blaming each other...

Zach: he hit me with the shoe

Cam: He hit me first..

I'am so frustrated I grab the shoe and bop them both...<not enough to really hurt>

I yell there you both have been hit now stop this right now...I told you to settled down..You dont listen to me and this happens

<I feel myself turning into my parents lol >

You guys need to think when you are playing..

Think...... if this will hurt me then its bound to hurt someone else....

They both look at me with tears in there eyes...I hate when they have tears..the real tears not the fake ones for sympathy <sigh>

Now I love you both but you have to be careful you have to think about the outcome...

They both look at me like i'm speaking Greek...

I realize I'm not handling this well and I walk off to cool down...

Parenthood...Where are those Damn instructions at....

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you just at my house????? I just had this happen with my boys as well...its an epidemic I tell ya! LOL
Jodi
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Haveyoulostyourmind
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/Messages/
http://journals.aol.com/jouell3935/PointCounterpoint/

Anonymous said...

If you find the instructions, please email me with them LOL. I yell too when others around me are frustrated. Bop em with it... I like that one LOL. Brandie

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you find those instructions could you send me a copy??:)  Do you know what my mom did to my brother, sister and I when we fought?  Whoever she caught fighting had to sit together on the couch and hold hands for 15 minutes!  Do you know how horrible that was?ha,ha.  And if you started fighting while holding hands it added 10 more minutes to the punishment. :)
Steph

Anonymous said...

Well, I am a yeller, so you'd hate to be around me!  I yell all the time!  It's my only way of getting my point across to my children because I don't hit them and am trying to stop the abuse that I grew up with.  My son is the only child that shakes in his boots when I yell though.  My girls?  They don't even flinch!  Guess they will be yellers too!  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I need one of those guide books too!!
Lol ;o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Thank God I'm gay!  I don't know how I would deal with actual little humans.  I just have to discipline my many animals and that's difficult enough.  I have this mental picture of you bopping them gently with the shoe -- kinda funny, Donna!
;)

Your buddy,
Russ

Anonymous said...

LOL.....oh Donna, if you find the instructions, please e-mail me a copy!  -  Barbara