Wednesday, July 20, 2005

conervsation with cameron

Cameron: mom can I go outside and play with my friends

ME:No honey momma is about to go to work

Cameron:<in a loud voice> NO!!!!

Cameron: Why do they keep taking you away from me

Me: WEll just think mommie will have more money to buy fun stuff like ......going to eat at Taco Bell<his favorite place>

Cameron: Your more important than Taco Bell

Me: aggh Cameron that is so sweet...<yeah I feel guilty now>

Cameron: Cant you just quit...

Me: Well baby I'm just working more right now it will slow down and momma wont be working as much...ok

Cameron: ok but I don't like it

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it just suck being a working mom?  I have a 3 yr old and a 20 month old and every morning at day care, they cling to me and cry when I leave.  It breaks my heart and makes me wish I could be a stay at home mom, so I understand and sympathize with you. ~Sheri~

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Which is the reason I am an at home Mommy, 'nuff said.  LOL!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Please hope that bitch Dr. Laura doesn't come across this entry.  She's always putting down working moms.  Most moms have to work -- it's not an option.  Buy Cam an extra Gordita the next time you go to the Bell.  
Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

awwww....I know it must be hard to leave them.