Saturday, July 23, 2005

a mothers revenge

Every so often there comes a time in a mothers life when a small opportunity to aggravate our kids back sneaks up on us and we take full advantage of it <lol>

I'll explain

ME: Kids were do you want to eat and NO Mcdonalds or burger king

Husband: you want to eat at arbys..

KIds: Yes Arbys arbys arbys

So we go into arbys< arbys is a Roast beef sandwich place>

Hubby gets our sandwiches and sits down with us...

We start to eat ..I notice hubby hasnt gotten himself anything to eat...he gets up and says I havent decided what I want I'll so order mine and be right back...

So I'm eating my roast beef sandwich and....

Me:zach why dont you taste my sandwich you will like it

Zach: I dont like those sandwiches..

Me:<trying to bribe my son...> Well it tastes good I promise it tastes like pork chops..<not really but like I said bribery lol>

Cameron<trying to pick at brother> Yeah zachary it taste good and pork chops come from beef

Me: I laugh

Zachary: NO THEY DONT pork chops come from pigs..I study that in school

Cameron: Do they momma

Me: yes pork chops come from pigs and your sandwich comes from cows..

Cameron: swishes up face like he just took a bite of a sour lemon and yells MOM why did you tell me that I didnt want to know that NOW I can't eat my sandwich and he gets up and storms off.

meanwhile hubby comes back to table

Hubby: what did you say to Cameron he is upset ...

So I prceed to tell him all I said was his sanhwich came from cows...

he laughed and I chuckled...so cameron comes back

Still making face and says no more talk about my sandwich

I laugh and say ok...

Cameron proceeds to pick up sandwich and take a bite

and yes I did it I couldnt help myself...

What did I do?

As cameron was about to take a bite of his sandwich

I said MOOOOO!!!!

He screamed MOM and dropped his sandwich on the table..

I said no cow talk momma....

We all started laughing...after awhile they all chimed in with animal noises...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awful! that is so something I would have done! good job mom! Brandie

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!  JAE

Anonymous said...

That's a good one. I would have done the same thing!!! LMAO
Ellen

Anonymous said...

HAHA>..too funny..I had a talk with ym girlabout where bacone and sausage comes form the other day..what arethe odds?..lol..Too funny...you seem like a very cool and easy going mom...:)

Anonymous said...

THAT IS TOO FUNNY........
BRINx

Anonymous said...

OOoohhh!  You mean, cruel mama!  ;)  -  Barbara

Anonymous said...

this is great.  loved it.

kathy

Anonymous said...

That's funny but I can NOT drink milk because everytime I try to swallow, I think about it coming from a cow's teat and get grossed out.

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/MyJournalJarSaturdaySixetcanswer

Anonymous said...

LOL...geesh, wait until they find out what's in hot dogs!

Anonymous said...

And b the way, I LOVE ARBY'S.  We had one up the street for years, and they tore it down 2 summers ago, I haven't had it since :(