Sunday, July 31, 2005

Letter to my Husband

Randy,

Just when I think I couldn't love you more My heart proves me wrong and my love grows more.

I respect and admire you as a wonderful husband and man...My love for you grows even after 11 years...

You come down here on your vacation and spend it takening care of my dad's  bathroom remodeling when you could be sitting in your lazy chair...

You are the most unselfish person I know... ..You are truly my best friend in the whole world... One day when we have to part because of life paths on birth and death. It will bitter sweet...

For having you in my life will have been the biggest blessing and yet my heart will be filled with hole that no one will ever fill... The sweet part is to know we will have forever in heaven together...

Thank you for loving me and giving your life to me...

I will forever love you

You wife and best friend

 Donna Guerrero

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful....being able to find the ONE that makes us know our lives are not being used up wrongly...is such a beautiful thing..I wish you guys many MANY more years on this earth, enjoying it together with your wonderful family until you meet back in heaven...I got all teary girl..I love sappy stuff..heheh,

Anonymous said...

That is wonderful the love you share..wishing you both the best!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.  What a wonderful letter.  I think I gotta go kiss my husband now.

Your husband is very lucky.

~~ jennifer

Anonymous said...

Your husband sounds like a good man. You two make a great couple.

Anonymous said...

Awwww, that was so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

beautiful!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Oh how lovely :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

So sweet!  You two deserve each other!

Chris
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/Inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings
http://journals.aol.com/swibirun/MyJournalJarSaturdaySixetcanswer

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww...so sweet
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Awesome!  You are a lucky and intelligent woman....and Randy made a good choice for a mate!!!

Love,
Russ

Anonymous said...

Wonderful entry. Hope he reads it. Paula

Anonymous said...

Why is everyone making me cry tonight?

Anonymous said...

This was so sweet.  You two are so very lucky.  I hope the love continues for another 11 years x 100!