Friday, July 1, 2005

Today show

Watching the Today show they are showing the Groups Earth Wind and Fire and Chicago...

Yes I grew up with both of these bands ..

It took me back high school boyfriends, dances...

sO I'm sitting here watching and singing alone then

My Foot starts tapping...

my head starts bopping...

before you know it I jumped up threw my boobs over my chest and started boogey down...

HA!!!!!!!

Guess not everything is in the same place when I used to boogey down in the 70's oh well...

I still have it...

Enough said HA!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both these bands!!! There really are not bands like these any more!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Lol!  Good for you :o)
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

ROFL....very good.  What a way to start the morning.  :)  They were 2 of my favorites too.  

Michele

Anonymous said...

You have painted quite a funny picture for us!  JAE

Anonymous said...

I boogied down in the 60's

Anonymous said...

DO YOU REMEMBER, WHAT IT WAS LIKE, SEPTEMBER............

SHINING STAR FOR YOU AND ME, SHINING STAR FOR YOU TO SEE..........

OH YEA..........................  
http://journal.aol.com/Hadonfield78/TheHadonfieldMyersExperience/

Anonymous said...

Nothing beats 70's music
Ellen

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!
Candace

Anonymous said...

Hee-hee, thanks for the visual!  I actually saw Earth, Wind and Fire in concert and they are AWESOME!!  You can't sit still when you hear their music EVER.  :)
Hugs and love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

you're funny:-)   while you were watchin the Today Show, i saw Good Morning America and saw Diane Sawyer, Robin Roberts and Patti LaBelle singin and jammin and dancin'   it was a blast   Boogie on down girlfriend!~kbear      those were the days....