Wednesday, July 20, 2005

gattitown continue

We were sitting in the new pizza place...the kids were talking about how much fun they were having..

They had a train outside parked...probably to take kids on a ride at one time or another...

Conversation started like this

Zach: momma look at the train can we ride it

ME: I don't think they are using it right now

Zach:Can adults ride on it

Me: Naugh its just for kids

Cameron: MOm

Me: yeah

Cameron: DO you miss your youngness?

Me: you mean do I miss being a kid?

Cameron: yeah thats what I mean

Me: Yes I do

Cameron:Why?

Me: I would love to be a kid where I didnt have to worry about anything except having fun...I would love to have no resposibilitly and let my parents worry about the hard stuff.

Cameron: You just love your kids don't you ?

Me: Very Very much

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are GREAT!!!  JAE

Anonymous said...

awwww....sometimes I miss my youngness a lot.