Sunday, July 17, 2005

Bite me

So I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee trying...I broke down and took some migraine meds.. I have had this headache for a week now...Its wearing me down...

So my husband decides to interject my relaxing state...

He starts rambling...Well this week the kids need to go to bed 30 minutes earlier and get up 30 minutes earlier and so on and so on until school starts in august 15...

I look at him and say

Me: Its so easy for you to tell me how to do the kids when your not the one who has to enforce it..

Randy: NO I just want the kids to get used to going to bed earlier for school

Me: I agree with your thinking however your not the one who there are going to complain to...Its easy to come up with these ideas when your not the one who has to enforce them

Randy:Sorry about that

Me: yeah whatever....

15 minutes later....

Randy: I love you Donna

Me: I love you too...

Yeah I'm a little gripey...so sue me...:-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your headache goes away.

Anonymous said...

Wow school starting !! We dont go back untill Sept 7! My kids never get off the school schedule because of camp everyday ! Makes it so easy in the fall!
Ellen
http://journals.aol.com/eml625/Onedayatatime

Anonymous said...

I do I know this one.
I worked nites for 12 years. I never realized how unfair I was with my wife.
That first years I went back to days.........................
I realized what an incredible dip shit I had been for the last 12 years.
I can never apologize enough...

Anonymous said...

My husband works third shift. he is always making pronouncements like that...sigh...hope your head feels better!

Anonymous said...

Way to tell him like it is!  lol.

Anonymous said...

LOLLL...Well at least he KNEW you were grumy and didnt keep on..LOL..Sounded like he KNEW to stay back 50 feet..hehe Hope youre feeling better