Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Help Donna with her addiction

 

Yes Donna has a addiction she loves pampered chef stuff

but donna is a poor woman so she doesnt buy much...lol

I never have parties because I dont have many friends except online ..

 

So my friend who has sold for years was telling me about having a online e-mail party where people can order I still get credit and there stuff is mailed to your house...

I thought cool beans so..if you want some pampered chef

here is the website

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/christinepeters

Don't feel obligated just throwing it out there..

If you do decide to order put< Donna in Texas> as the first name and journal as the second..unless you know my full name  your welcome to put that...

any questions e-mail me at Lacaza3@aol.com

again the website is http://www.pamperedchef.biz/christinepeters

you know you want to ........lol

Thanks you guys are the best wherether you order or not I love you and you know it..<smile>

Donna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh....can I still order on Aug. 1st??..thats hubbys pay day..hehe..I love that stuff too!! HAHA Let me know!! What a great idea..You should put up baloons and offer us virtual punch though..like the real parties...hehehe...;)

Anonymous said...

I wanna, but, I am way too poor, even for that cool stuff!  If you happen to have another one in the near future, let me know!  JAE

Anonymous said...

Now that's one addiction I know I won't have.  I hardly ever cook!